Traditional lights with a colorful twist! Power on your lights, choose the color, and adjust the brightness all from your phone. This smart bulb replaces your standard G25 bulb with energy-conserving light. Using the simple 3-step installation, just screw in the bulb, download the app, and connect! Turn your lights on and off from anywhere or set them on a schedule to operate automatically. Play around with colors and effects and a little pop to any space. Compatible with Google Assistant and Alexa, just say, “Turn the bedroom light red!”
- App & Voice Control: With the Geeni App, you can control your hubless lights remotely using your voice, smartphone, or smart home app. Set your wireless smart bulbs lights on a schedule, adjust brightness, and turn on/off from your phone. With Alexa and Google Home, just say, "Turn on the kitchen lights!"
- Vintage Smart Light Bulbs: iHome Spectra is a bright LED antique-style light bulb that turns any house into a smart home! Set schedules, timers, dim and more. Take control of your home lighting with customized color effects! From your app, use the color wheel interface for limitless colorful shades, each with adjustable brightness.
- Adjustable Brightness: iHome smart bulbs have a dimming range from 1% to 100% so you can completely change a room's ambience while using less energy. Take control of the color temperature output to further enhance your experience with these indoor WiFi dimmable tunable bulbs.
- Enhanced Music Mode: With built-in music sync capabilities, iHome smart bulbs can sync with your favorite music and light up your party! These color changing light bulbs use the mic on your phone to sync to music and beats, flash and change color for an indoor musical light show.
- Scheduling & Group Control: Configure your RBGW lights to turn on/off to fit your daily routine. With group control, you can manage multiple wireless smart light bulbs at once with a single command. Before leaving your house, just say "Alexa, turn off all the lights." Only compatible with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks